Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silsila (1981) (New Edition) Untouched DVD9 SUBS NTSC-ELLIE

Code:
    Title: Silsila Year: 1981 Runtime: 182 mins Votes: 2005 Rating: 7.4 All Genres: Drama, Musical, Romance Plot Outline: A story of love lost and found, but twisted by society's demands and conventions to appear as adultery. Tagline: Love is faith... and faith is for ever Director: Yash Chopra Writing By: Mrs. Preeti Bedi Yash Chopra Sagar Sarhadi Romesh Sharma Produced By: Yash Chopra Music: Hariprasad Chaurasia Shiv Kumar Sharma   I have the newly released Yash Raj edition of this film. This is the one to get (if you're into Blu-rays, get the Blu-ray edition). Perhaps I was smoking the first time I saw the DVD and posted my opinion here. My current opinion is totally different. I am impressed!  It has a great color rendition - maybe a little faded, but looks great for such a movie. I find it very pleasing to my eyes. Its a great change from the usual stuff by studios like Shemaroo, Eros for old movies. The master used is very clean! The same Blu-ray master was used for this DVD. What I love about this DVD is that there seems to be no edge enhancement or boosted contrast. I've started hating EE and contrast boost. The video looks good and well-detailed overall. This DVD is a result of PAL -> NTSC conversion, but I did not mind it.  The audio is great too! Sound effects have been added to enhance the original audio. 5.1 and 2.0 streams are available, and I was happier with the stereo stream. The songs are sourced from the OST source. I wasn't really impressed with the audio the first time I saw this disc, but as I kept watching the movie, my opinion changed.  It is so farr better than the bluray and the sound is also better than the bluray and not only that the picture is the best as well.  and the movie is 3 hours and more.
    SINGLE DIRECT FAST LINKS
    Code:
     http://www.heroupload.com/e5127e36679f68d3/Silsila.1981.Untouched.DVD9.SUBS.NTSC-ELLIE.rar
Working...
X